Leadership in Action
Executive education program in English
- Managers and independent collaborators who are open to experiencing an action-based leadership program.
- Generating greater value by building bridges between people
- Inventing new practices for leading
- Identifying and reinforcing your interpersonal strengths
- Aligning yourself and the leadership role
- Developing innovative leadership strategies for leading during rapid change
- Cultivating greater followership and developing your own leadership persona
- Collaborating within a ”trial-and-error”environment to generate true innovation
- Fostering group competition that enables achievement at both the personal and organizational levels
- Supporting communication strategies that reach across organizational, cultural, and gender barriers to motivate people and move companies forward
- Building teamwork concepts beyond traditional hierarchies
"I was surprised how much fun a training can be without losing effectiveness. Amazing how quickly my peers and I built trust and were able to give each other feedback. No pure focus on leadership but also on team dynamics and personality development."
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
Your Program Advisor