Historical campus tours
In 2006, the ESMT campus was opened in the former state council building (Staatratsgebäude) of the German Democratic Republic. The building is located on Schlossplatz, directly opposite the Berlin City Palace and within walking distance of central city tourist sites.
ESMT staff lead free public tours (in German) through the former Staatsratsgebäude each month. The building’s more than 5,000 square meters includes lecture halls, banquet and reception areas, seminar rooms, and grounds that feature state-of-the-art audio, visual, and presentation systems. Guests learn about the building‘s signature architectural features as well as its central role in German political history.
Learn more about the history of the building on our website Schlossplatz1.Berlin.
Upcoming dates in 2022:
- Saturday, May 14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 20 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, July 1 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16 at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, July 29 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13 at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 26 at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 30 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 15 at 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 28 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, November 25 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10 at 11:00 a.m.
ESMT Berlin, Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin
Health and safety regulations
When attending this event, I agree to follow the valid health and safety regulations of the Federal Government of Germany and the State of Berlin, as well as the rules in place on the ESMT Berlin Campus. I accept that ESMT reserves the right to cancel the event in case of increased health hazard or changes in directives from authorities. I accept that ESMT cannot be held liable for any consequences, health-related or material, or for any incurred costs due to attending the event on campus. In addition, I agree to not enter the ESMT Berlin if I have any COVID-19 symptoms. For more information on our hygiene measures, please visit: https://esmt.berlin/about/coronavirus-information
Please note: The safety of campus guests is our priority. Therefore, fewer guests are allowed to attend the event than usual. If you cannot attend the event as planned, please cancel your registration so that someone else can participate. Thank you!