This website is operated by ESMT European School of Management and Technology GmbH.
10178 Berlin Germany
Phone: +49 30 212 31 0
Managing Directors: Prof. Jörg Rocholl, PhD (President); Georg Garlichs (CFO)
Register Court: Berlin-Charlottenburg
Register number: HRB 87005
VAT identification number according to § 27 of Value Added Tax Act: DE 814050117
Individual responsible pursuant to Section 10 para. 3 German Media Services Treaty
Martha Ihlbrock, Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing
ESMT European School of Management and Technology GmbH is an officially recognized non-profit organization. According to its statutes and in conformity with the German Tax Code (Abgabenordnung) ESMT promotes the following nonprofit purposes
- Promotion of science and research
- Promoting popular and professional education including aid for students
The aforementioned statutes of ESMT GmbH includes that
(1) The Company pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes.
(2) The company is non-profit; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
(3) The shareholders receive no share of profits and no other benefit from the assets of the company.
ESMT is an NGO with an equivalency determination (ED) certification with NGOsource. Organizations certified in the ED repository have completed the ED process and have been deemed to be equivalent to U.S. public charities.