Global Online MBA
Make Better Business Decisions
The ESMT Berlin Global Online MBA is designed to teach you everything that a modern decision-maker needs to be a successful leader. Technology and innovation are at the core of this highly flexible program that leads to a globally-recognized, triple-accredited ESMT Berlin MBA.
24-60 months (flexible)
January, May, September
Online (The Hub)
General management combined with technology, innovation, and global electives
“What surprised me the most is the community that you get to build with an online program, especially at ESMT. They have done a really good job giving us tasks and assignments that are very group oriented"
Make a move
"The Global Online MBA helped me to be more confident to move to Germany and start a new position. I have a lot of good role models in my classmates who do business in different countries"
“The one greatest thing when we got into our first class is the nature of the diverse classmates and the different areas that they come from. For me, a network is so rich and valuable, even more than money"
- Earn a triple-accredited, globally-recognized, ESMT Berlin MBA degree (60 ECTS).
- Learn with recorded lectures, live online sessions, group assignments, case studies and networking opportunities.
- Highly flexible 24-month program with three intake dates (January, May or September).
- Option to complete the program within five years.
- Online delivery through the world’s most innovative learning platform, the Hub.
- You have at least three years of professional work experience.
- You are looking to accelerate your career while working full-time.
- You are excited to develop your analytical skills, leadership qualities and ability to innovate.
- You are seeking a program with a high degree of flexibility.
- Study at your own pace, the program is tailored to allow maximum flexibility
- Access to small network online courses (SNOCs) run by 30-plus schools in the GNAM network
- Online sessions with our career services team to develop essential career skills
- Option to add on personalized career coaching or international study experiences (for a fee)
- General Management
- Data-driven Decisions
- Marketing and Sales
- Technology and innovation
The Learning Hub