Master in Global Management
Unprecedented challenges and opportunities await the future leaders of the 21st century. Businesses with global reach play an increasingly important role in shaping the future along the lines of the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
The ESMT Berlin Master in Global Management equips you to live up to these challenges by combining modern methods and theories with practice immersion - all with a global outlook.
Understand how businesses shape the global economy and how managers and strategy consultants can contribute to making a positive impact.
- A practice-proof skill set to help you hit the ground running
- Options to customize your learning journey
- A truly international cohort of peers
- A well-rounded profile to stand out on the job market
- You are a young professional in your early twenties with limited or no work experience.
- You have shown initiative during your Bachelor studies or in your personal life.
- You are curious about other cultures and embrace diversity as a strength.
- You know that sustainable business holds the key to a better future.
- You are a true team player and prepared to develop yourself to become an agent of positive change.
- Global immersion through term abroad, internship, and Social Impact Project.
- Internships are built into the curriculum for maximum exposure.
- Sharpen your profile with an optional finance certificate.
- Gain a global perspective of business in society.
- Competitive Strategy
- Business Leadership in Society
- Digital Marketing
- Leading and Managing People