Emerging Leaders Program
- Managers who have recently been appointed to their first significant leadership position.
- High potentials in preparation of their first significant leadership role.
- The program is designed to embrace participants with diverse professional and personal backgrounds across regions, sectors, and industries.
- Acquire knowledge, mindset, and tools needed to successfully transition into a leadership role.
- Gain awareness of the challenges and responsibilities that come with leadership.
- Learn how to create value for yourself and your organization by fostering productive working relationships with your collaborators, peers, and superiors.
- Benefit from our post-program support which will provide you with a source of state-of-the-art business knowledge and a thriving global community of emerging leaders.
Module 1: The context of leadership
- Understand the company behind the organization chart
- Build an effective network
- Create value through downward, upward, and lateral management
- Motivate yourself and others
- Lead teams with social identity
Module 2: Personal leadership skills
SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Understand organizational culture and shape team culture
- Communicate as a leader
- Leadership transitions and self-development
- Ethical and psychological foundations of leadership