- Online delivery with two start dates per year: September and May
- Full integration into the ESMT on campus, activities, clubs, and alumni networks
- Unique kick-off module on how to design a trusted network and ensure the best start to your studies
- 4 core modules followed by an elective and an optional global exchange module
- Personalized career coaching
- Global module either in Berlin, or a global week international field study.
- Access to “small network online courses” (SNOCs) run by 30-plus schools in the GNAM network
- The Global Online MBA is for participants with a minimum of three year’s work experience who want to develop their analytical skills, leadership qualities and their ability to innovate their workplace and career.
- The program is particularly suitable for those who seek a high degree of flexibility and wish to study while working.
Data analytics, Digitalization, Leadership, Innovation, Customer Centricity, Marketing and sales