Open the door to senior management
The ESMT Berlin part-time Executive MBA has been designed to deliver the experiences and skills you will need to become an effective global leader capable of thriving in complex international business environments. Combining academic training with leadership development, the rigorous general management program leads you through 10 modules throughout 18 months.
6 modules in Berlin + 4 international modules
Leadership, innovation, and general management
- 100% in-person over ten modules (each lasting six days)
- Optimized schedule: more time for individual and peer-to-peer coaching, project integration, and work-school-life balance
- A dedicated faculty works individually with you on coaching and personal development
- An immersive leadership program emphasizing personal effectiveness at senior managerial levels
- You are an experienced leader seeking to increase your personal impact in senior executive roles
- You have a strong managerial record, managing either people or projects
- You maintain an International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- You have strong motivation, commitment and drive to succeed in a challenging academic program
- ESMT’s modular format allows you to continue to advance your career while also keeping obligations to family and friends
- Combines analytics, innovation and leadership to provide the skills you need to excel in your contemporary business environment.
- The curriculum integrates academic training, peer-to-peer and individual coaching, applied and evidence-based learning
The EMBA experience