Unlock the next stage of your career
A full-time MBA from ESMT Berlin is a great way to boost the trajectory of your career, equipping you with the skills and experiences you will need to negotiate the challenges of the future.
Choice is at the heart of the MBA, with multiple opportunities to tailor the program to the type of career you want to build:
Prepare for a role leading a global business and focus on managerial analytics
Develop into a future innovator or disruptor and take advantage of ESMT's close links to Berlin's vibrant startup scene
Acquire the skills needed to strategically lead a Mittelstand company at the heart of the German economy
In an intense 15 months, you will gain an extensive suite of skills and experiences that will put you in the driver’s seat of your own career.
An MBA driven by choice
The full-time MBA has been thoughtfully designed to help you develop the skills and experiences that are relevant to your desired career path. After a foundational module, you can choose from three specialization tracks; Strategic leadership, Managerial analytics, or Innovation and entrepreneurship.
This flexibility applies to more than just the broad suite of electives you can pick from, but also includes opportunities to study at partner schools or use your summer break to try out a summer internship, take on a social impact challenge or hone your German language skills.
- ESMT Berlin is currently ranked #1 business school in Germany and #8 in Europe by the Financial Times
- Located in Berlin, Germany’s political, cultural, and startup capital.
- Our global alumni network of international business professionals represents numerous industries and sectors around the world
- You have at least three years of professional work experience
- You are ready to change your future and accelerate your career
- You are aligned with our values of community, curiosity, courage, and rigor
- You seek a program where you can tailor your academic journey to meet your needs
- Work in diverse teams, explore new leadership styles, and question conventional thinking
- Personal development and leadership are woven into the program
- Small class sizes ensures personalized constructive feedback
- Opportunities to grow your network and work with our Career Development Center to help you secure your next job
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Analytics
- Strategic Leadership
- Global Strategic Management