- Master strategy-making in a complex world by anticipating trends and outside forces.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Recognize macro-trends and other environmental factors that will likely affect businesses in the near future.
- Reflect on your role as senior leader and executive in a company.
- Drive innovation and creative thinking.
- Gain the opportunity to discuss current challenges with a diverse group of senior leaders.
- Senior executives and leaders with 15+ years of experience who want to break open the possibilities of their career and discover new perspectives to better fulfill their role. This includes Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Business Unit Leaders, Country Managers, C-level executives, plant managers, or heads of functions, business or product divisions.
Decision making, Finance, Leadership, Innovation, Communication, Strategy