Business Models for a Sustainable Energy Future
Executive education program in English
- Executives who want to acquire new strategic skills and familiarize themselves with new business models to react to the changing emerging market.
- Although the course is about the energy sector, it does not require an industry background. If you are generally interested in the developments that take place in this industry, you are most welcome to participate and share your own expertise in strategy, innovation, and business transformation with the group and enrich the discussions.
- Gaining an in-depth view into the changes that will shape the energy sector in the future
- Developing enhanced skills with respect to identifying critical information and issues in complex situations and offering new solutions to complex problems
- Understanding and being able to exploit the potential of technology for innovation and growth, including showing an understanding of the importance of technology in delivering a more sustainable future for business, and being innovative in developing business solution
- Evaluating market developments: What are the drivers of the new energy system? Which new markets develop?
- Analyzing strategies and business models: Which counter-strategies do incumbents follow? How do new competitors enter the markets?
- Selecting new business models: Which trade-offs exist between the different implementation and commercialization strategies of innovations
New book written by the ESMT energy experts Christoph Burger and Jens Weinmann
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
Your Program Advisor