Bringing Technology to Market
- You hold a leading position in a technology-driven, globally active B2B company
- You are responsible for generating business
- Consortial program that brings senior managers with similar backgrounds from technology-driven companies together
- The right understanding, concepts, and tools for improving revenue generation in the global market
- Formation of international network of peers
- Tackling low-cost competition in global B2B markets
- Developing innovative business models
- Turning complex services into a profitable business
- Developing market-based controlling systems
- Optimizing decision making in sales and marketing processes
- Negotiating sales success
- Achieving sales excellence through leadership
- Handling different cultural and political frameworks
- Understanding the current drivers of market-oriented management
"The BTM program is highly inspirational and hits the key issues that we as an industrial company are facing in global markets. It also gave me the innovative ideas I need to manage the market transformations and new realities we face."
Meet the team Prof. Dr. Olaf Plötner, Bianca Schmitz and Prof. Dr. Johannes Habel and get to know the BTM Center – the basecamp you can always come back to on your way to the top.
The Bringing Technology to Market (BTM) Center focuses on the strategies of industrial champions in global markets as well as on helping companies develop a competitive advantage.
"Due to the safe learning environment the BTM program provided, I was able to openly bring my thoughts and experiences to our discussions and profit from the free exchange of ideas offered by the other members of our group."