The Master in Global Management class of 2023 - 2025 boasts a highly diverse set of students, with women making up a majority of the class. As you learn how to steer a global corporation, immersive global experiences play a central role. As well as opportunities to study abroad, learn new languages or take internships in other countries, the international nature of the class is also a great opportunity to prepare for a career working across national and cultural borders.
Participants of the Master in Global Management represent 35 countries. 57% of the program's 2023 - 2025 participants come from Europe, with the other 43% coming from Asia, Africa and the Americas.
You'll be joined by more than just students who took Business Studies or Management for their bachelor' degrees. While these students do make up the majority, the other 47% of the class of 2023 - 2025 has large shares of students with backgrounds in engineering, economics, humanities, chemistry and marketing.