Scholarships at ESMT Berlin empower female executives
The scholarships are particularly aimed at women who are excelling in senior leadership positions and preparing for a top management position, especially those who are responsible for a corporate division or have global responsibility in B2B sales. Female founders are highly welcome. By offering financial assistance and academic resources, ESMT aims to encourage more women to step into leadership roles and make impactful contributions in their respective industries.
About the scholarships:
General Management Seminar (GMS)
- Particularly suitable for women who have proven leadership qualifications and come from private and public companies or non-profit institutions
- Two full scholarships of €20,500 each and two partial scholarships of €10,250 each
- Application deadline: March 17, 2024
- Particularly suitable for women who manage a business unit or regional subsidiary, are responsible for a new product, market, or service, and are employed by a large global or regional corporation
- Two partial scholarships of €7,300 each
- Application deadline: March 31, 2024
- Particularly suitable for women who are about to assume, or have recently assumed, a senior executive position and who are entrepreneurial and responsible for results. This includes those who manage a business unit or regional unit, are responsible for a new product launch, a market, or an important project, or operate globally and regionally in large companies.
- Two full scholarships of €28,600 each and two partial scholarships of €14,300 each
- Application deadline: August 18, 2024
The scholarships are part of ESMT’s engagement to promote gender equity in business and to help women reach influential positions. For more information and to apply, please visit our web page on ESMT women’s scholarships.
About ESMT Berlin
ESMT Berlin is a leading global business school with its campus in the heart of Berlin. Founded by 25 global companies, ESMT offers master, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format. Focusing on leadership, innovation, and analytics, its diverse faculty publishes outstanding research in top academic journals. Additionally, the international business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. ESMT is a non-profit private institution of higher education with the right to grant PhDs and is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and ZEvA. It is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion across all its activities and communities.