Berlin IO Day
Date: September 15, 2023
Location: ESMT Berlin (by invitation only!)
The Berlin IO Day is a one-day workshop sponsored by Berlin's leading academic institutions and takes place twice a year, in the fall and spring.
For each Berlin IO Day, four or five speakers will be invited to present their recent work on a variety of IO topics, followed by a discussant's review of the work, and then a Q&A. The aim is to create an international forum for high quality research in Industrial Organization in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe's most vibrant and intellectually lively cities.
This year, DIW Berlin will host the event.
- HU Berlin, March 3, 2023 (Program)
- DIW Berlin, September 23, 2022 (Program)
- TU Berlin, September 20, 2019 (Program)
- HU Berlin, March 15, 2019 (Program)
- ESMT Berlin, September 28, 2018 (Program)
- DIW Berlin, October 6, 2017 (Program)
- TU Berlin, March 10, 2017 (Program)
- HU Berlin, October 7, 2016 (Program)
- ESMT, March 10, 2016 (Program)
- DIW Berlin, September 25, 2015 (Program)
- TU Berlin, March 13, 2015 (Program)
- HU Berlin, September 25, 2014 (Program)
- DIW Berlin, March 13, 2014 (Program)
- ESMT, September 27, 2013 (Program)