Senior Management Program
- Senior executives and leaders with 15+ years of experience who want to break open the possibilities of their career and discover new perspectives to better fulfill their role. This includes Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Business Unit Leaders, Country Managers, C-level executives, plant managers, or heads of functions, business or product divisions.
- Master strategy-making in a complex world by anticipating trends and outside forces.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Recognize macro-trends and other environmental factors that will likely affect businesses in the near future.
- Reflect on your role as senior leader and executive in a company.
- Drive innovation and creative thinking.
- Gain the opportunity to discuss current challenges with a diverse group of senior leaders.
Module 1: The macro-cosmos of senior management
- Non-market strategies
- Trends in the energy field
- Trends in the domain of financial markets
- Dealing with complexity
Module 2: The perspective to the level of the firm and the individual leader
SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Defensive strategies
- Market-driven and market driving innovation
- Setting the stage for effective leadership: leading self
- The new psychology of leadership: leading with social identity
- How unethical behavior creeps into your organization and what you can do to prevent it
An introduction to the Senior Management Program
In this video, the program director Urs Müller walks you through the curriculum and showcases the skills and knowledge that you will gain.