Network. Learn new skills. Be part of the discussion
At ESMT Berlin, you can benefit from a range of exclusive events that offer opportunities to network, develop new professional skills and broaden your horizons. From career talks to high profile events that bring together business leaders, policy makers and academics, be part of the conversation around the biggest new ideas and the biggest challenges we face.
Berlin Global Dialogue
Berlin Global Dialogue
September 28-29 2023, hosted by ESMT Berlin
Digital Future Summit
The DigitalFuture Summit at ESMT Berlin connects high-potentials with the future of digitalization. As an entirely student-organized event, it brings together excellent students, world-class academics, and prestigious corporate representatives to connect today’s high-potentials with the future of digitalization.
MasterClasses are prime evening events, where ESMT Berlin students discuss business, strategy, and leadership questions with top executives and policymakers. The events focus on industry-relevant topics and develop naturally from the speaker profile, themes students focus on in academic classes, and current events. Over the years, the MasterClass series has welcomed numerous renowned speakers from politics and business, such as Michael Diekmann, Heinrich Hiesinger, Bill McDermott and Tom Enders.
The Talking Careers speaker series complements students’ classroom studies, offering them personal insights into career and business from top industry leaders themselves. Speakers include CEOS, members of the board of management and senior HR professionals. The presentations provide personal insights into the speakers’ career development. The students benefit from direct contact with industry leaders that complements the current channels and gain strategic insight into career perspectives.
At our Business Talks, esteemed business leaders are welcomed to share their expertise with invited guests, interested audiences, and ESMT students. The speakers address some of the most thought-provoking elements of leadership, growth, sustainability, digital transformation, and innovation. The events are ideal platforms for raising awareness on politically and economically sensitive global issues. Recent events included the Japanese-German Business Talk as well as the Chinese-German Business Talk.
Past speakers include:
- Carlo Vassallo, CEO, Ferrero Germany
- Hiltrud Werner, Member of the Board of Management, Volkswagen AG
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management, Daimler AG
- Stephan Oschmann, CEO, Merck KGaA
- Tim Höttges, CEO, Deutsche Telekom
- Boris Ewenstein, SVP People and Organization, Zalando SE
- Doris Hoepke, Member of the Board of Management, Munich RE
- Kathrin Menges, Member of the Executive Board, Henkel AG
- Peter Albiez, CEO, Pfizer Germany
- Thomas Ogilvie, Member of Management Board, Deutsche Post DHL Group
- H.E. Manuel Caldeira Cabral, Minister of Economy of Portugal
- H.E. Mingde SHI , Ambassador of China in Germany
- Jens Spahn, Federal Minister of Health of Germany
- Johannes Evers, CEO, Berliner Sparkasse
- Peter Limbourg, managing Director, Deutsche Welle
- Hideki Tsutsumi, Asahi Kasei Executive Officer and Asahi Kasei Europe Managing Director
- Go Miyazaki, Corporate Vice President, Managing Director, Fujifilm Europe