First TEDx-Conference at ESMT Berlin
Under the umbrella “Embracing Uncertainty,” 11 speakers with diverse backgrounds and perspectives will come together to present their ideas on how to cope with the challenges of the unknown in the future.
The past year has brought an abundance of unanswered questions and uncertainty. Many people are beginning to accept the current situation as the new normal, while others are having difficulty adjusting to the unknown. How can we make the best of the current situation? How can we prepare ourselves, as it were, for future uncertainties?
These questions will be discussed at the TEDx conference in presentations by:
- Birgit Baier, Consulting Partner, Ogilvy Consulting Germany
- Benedikt Bösel, Founder and CEO, Gut & Bösel
- Jan Hagen, Author and Professor, ESMT
- Karin Heinzl, Founder and CEO, MentorMe
- Lubomila Jordanova, Founder and CEO, PlanA. Earth
- Sonja Jost, CEO and Founder, DexLeChem
- Patrick Klinger, Head of Data Architecture and Artificial Intelligence, Mercedes-Benz
- Wladimir Nikoluk, Founder and CEO, ImmerLearn
- Rike Pätzold, Activist and Future Thinker
- Ludovic Subran, Chief Economist, Allianz and Euler Hermes
- Stefan Wagner, Professor, ESMT
The TEDx ESMT Berlin conference will take place on Saturday, February 6, 2021, 12:00-6:30 p.m. (in English). The safety of our speakers and all participants is our highest priority. Therefore, the conference will take place via Zoom. Those interested can register to attend at no cost here.
TED, short for Technology, Entertainment, Design, is an exchange platform as well as an innovation conference. As an offshoot, the TEDx program allows other organizations to host independent TED conferences. “Embracing Uncertainty” is the first TEDx conference at ESMT.
Further information: https://tedx.esmt.berlin/
About ESMT Berlin
ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and Top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format. Focusing on leadership, innovation, and analytics, its diverse faculty publishes outstanding research in top academic journals. Additionally, the international business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. ESMT is a non-profit private institution of higher education, accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA, and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion across all its activities and communities.