Global Online MBA admissions
ESMT warmly welcomes applications from students of all nationalities. We are an international business school that thrives on international exchange and discourse, and the ESMT community is committed to building peace.
Before submitting your application for the Global Online MBA, you must meet all of the following admission requirements:
- Three years of postgraduate professional experience
- An undergraduate degree of minimum 3 years (with accompanying grade overview) in any discipline
- Scores from either the GMAT, GRE or ESMT’s admission test are optional but encouraged from students with a non-quantitative or non-business background, and may be requested by the Admissions Committee. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-99 or simply search for ESMT by name. Our Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
- English proficiency test scores
- TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or other English proficiency tests are accepted. ESMT Berlin accepts MyBest™ scores for the TOEFL iBT® test, in addition to TOEFL iBT scores from a single test date. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707.
- If English is your native language or you earned a university degree exclusively taught in English you do not need to take an English proficiency test.
- If you have worked in an English speaking country or an organization whose language of communication was English for 12 months or more the English proficiency test requirement may be waived.
- A strong command of the English language should also be demonstrated in the admission interview.
To begin the admissions process, you should complete an online application, and provide the following information:
- Personal data
- Your academic and professional background + your CV
- One essay and a 2-min video essay upload
- Two recommendations
- Your English proficiency test scores
- Copies of your university transcripts
- €50 application fee
- An interview (per video call), should you move on in the process
The Global Online MBA program has three intakes a year: January, May and September.
The program will start on May 29, 2023.
- January 15, 2023: Early application deadline. Applications received by this date will be eligible for a €2,000 tuition discount.
- May 7, 2023: Final application deadline. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis; entry for May 2023 cannot be guaranteed.
The program will start on September 25, 2023.
- May 21, 2023: Early application deadline. Applications received by this date will be eligible for a €2,000 tuition discount.
- September 3, 2023: Final application deadline. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis; entry for September 2023 cannot be guaranteed.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - GMAT / GRE