- Linus Dahlander, David M. Gann, Martin W. Wallin How open is innovation? A retrospective and ideas forward by Linus Dahlander, David M. Gann, and Martin W. Wallin.
- Transformational leadership development programs: Creating long-term sustainable change by Manfred Kets de Vries and Konstantin Korotov.
- Using semantic networks to identify the meanings of leadership by Ingo Marquart, Matthew S. Bothner, and Nghi Truong.
- How to manage ‘invisible transitions' in leadership by Ingo Marquart, Nora Grasselli, and Gianluca Carnabuci.
- Citizen science and sustainability transitions by Henry Sauermann, Katrin Vohland, Vyron Antoniou, Bálint Balázs, Claudia Göbel, Kostas Karatzas, and Peter Mooney.
- Amazon Warrior: How a Platform Can Restructure Industry Power and Ecology by Henrich R. Greve and Jamie Seoyeong Song.
- The variance of variance by Chengwei Liu and Chia-Jung Tsay.
Research and thought leadership
Modern society favors the development of organizations that provide reliable services and products. Hence, transformation is difficult as there is resistance to change, especially in well-managed, reliable organizations. Radical transformation requires a fundamental shift in the way organizations and individuals represent the world in which they operate. This change of representation then leads to large and small actions on an organizational and individual level that, in turn, drives transformation in communities and society. At ESMT our cutting-edge research provides the foundation on which positive and effective transformation can take place.