Coronavirus caution and care
Health safety guidelines
1. Inform your contact person before arriving at the ESMT campus if you or anyone in your household have Covid-19 symptoms or if you have had contact with somebody suffering from Covid-19. Stay at home if you are sick.
2. Visitors are required to sign in at our reception.
3. Avoid shaking hands.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently throughout the day. Please use the hand disinfectant dispensers installed in sanitary and event rooms.
5. Always keep a minimum of 1.5 m distance from other people.
6. Wear a mouth and nose protection (mask) in all public areas of ESMT campus, i.e., when not in a classroom, study room, or the garden and in classrooms and study rooms when not able to keep a minimum of 1.5 m distance.
7. Follow the indicated routes in and out of the seminar room and in stairwells.