AI beyond the hype: AI for Managers Webinar
Join us for the "AI beyond the hype: AI for Managers Webinar" at 1:00 – 1:50 PM CEST on September 27, 2023, where we will discuss:
- The explosion of new AI tools
- Their impact on business and society
- The ethical implications of their use
The webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about ESMT Berlin’s executive education program AI for Managers, which aims to equip executives with the skills to unlock AI’s true potential at their organization.
The developments in AI won’t stop and wait for you to catch up
But what can it do for your organization? When implemented correctly, organizations from small startups to global corporations stand to benefit from new opportunities to enhance their existing products, optimize processes and services or even build new offerings for consumers.
Success requires a deeper understanding of AI tools, the challenges they pose and the real opportunities that exist beyond the wall of hype that surrounds them. Find out more.
Highlights of the webinar:
- State of AI – an investor perspective: Adrian Locher offers a short outlook on the latest developments in AI and their impact.
- Ethics and AI – The Dos and Don’ts of Human-AI Interaction: Urs Müller explores the ethical implications that new AI tools have raised.
- Program overview of AI for Managers: Find out more about ESMT’s AI for Managers and get the chance to ask your questions about the program.
We look forward to welcoming you to our interactive webinar.
Date: Wednesday, September 27
Time: 1:00 - 1:50 PM CEST
Location: Online via Zoom
Duration: 50 minutes